The first comprehensive, authoritative review of one of the most fundamental and important issues in infection control and patient safety, hand hygiene. Developed and presented by the world's leading scholar-clinicians, Hand Hygiene is an essential resource for all medical professionals.
- Developed and presented by the world leaders in this fundamental topic
- Fully integrates World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines and policies
- Offers a global perspective in tackling hand hygiene issues in developed and developing countries
- Coverage of basic and highly complex clinical applications of hand hygiene practices
- Includes novel and unusual aspects and issues in hand hygiene such as religious and cultural aspects and patient participation
- Offers guidance at the individual, institutional, and organizational levels for national and worldwide hygiene promotion campaigns
등록된 상품이 없습니다.