Covering the entire spectrum of women’s healthcare, Berek &; Novak’s Gynecology, 16th Edition, provides
definitive information and guidance for trainees and practicing physicians. A newly streamlined design and brilliant,
full-color illustrations highlight must-know content on principles of practice and initial assessment, including relevant
basic science; preventive and primary care for women; and methods of diagnosis and management in general
gynecology, operative gynecology, urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery, early pregnancy issues,
reproductive endocrinology, and gynecologic oncology.
• Features a modern, two-column design throughout, for an easier-to-manage volume with unabridged content.
• Contains thoroughly revised, clinically-focused information, including a new chapter on violence against
women and sexual assault.
• Offers authoritative discussions on current topics such as robotics, power morcellation, and gender identity
• Includes key points at the beginning of each chapter that are annotated throughout; exhaustive reference lists
for more in-depth study and highlighted top references; and updated illustrations and photographs.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
등록된 상품이 없습니다.