Trusted by both radiologists and orthopaedic surgeons for authoritative, comprehensive guidance on the interpretation of musculoskeletal images, Orthopedic Imaging: A Practical Approach is an ideal resource at every stage of training and practice. The fully revised seventh edition retains the large images, easy-to-read writing style, and careful blend of illustrations and text that clearly depict all relevant imaging modalities and all pathological entities.
- Helps you interpret a full range of findings with nearly 4,000 high-quality conventional radiography, ultrasound, CT, 3D CT, dual-energy CT, MRI, PET, PET/CT, PET/MRI, and other imaging techniques—1/3 new to this edition.
- Contains new coverage of sports injuries and cartilage imaging; clinical features and pathologic correlations of many conditions; and up-to-date references.
- Provides guidance in choosing the best imaging approach for each patient with discussions of each technique’s accuracy, speed, and cost.
- Features informative diagrams and schematics, as well as “Practical Points” summaries at the end of each chapter for quick review.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech