Master the critical imaging content you need to know with this newly consolidated title in the popular Case Review series. Abdominal Imaging offers a highly illustrated, case-based preparation for board review to help residents and recertifying radiologists succeed on exams, demonstrate a clinical understanding of gastrointestinal and genitourinary imaging, and improve imaging accuracy and interpretation. Cases include both common and difficult-to-diagnose disorders including gallbladder diseases, pancreatitis and pancreatic masses, staging and identification of gynecologic malignancies, fluoroscopy findings in GI and GU diseases, and much more.
- Presents more than 160 high-yield case studies organized by level of difficulty, helping you build your knowledge and confidence in stages.
- Includes more than 650 multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales that mimic the format of certification exams.
- Uses short, easily digestible chapters covering the full range of abdominal imaging for efficient, effective learning and exam preparation.
- Features 700+ high-quality, full-color images spanning the GI and GU systems and pertinent patient cases reflecting current abdominal radiology practice. Images include fluoroscopy and plain films, computed tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging, with coverage of key areas such as prostate MRI and rectal MRI, CT enterography, liver CT and MRI, and renal masses on CT and MRI.
- Consolidates topics covered in Gastrointestinal Imaging: Case Review and Genitourinary Imaging: Case Review into a single, convenient resource.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access bonus images plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.