Covering the entire spectrum of this rapidly evolving field, the third edition of Diagnostic Imaging: Interventional Radiology is an invaluable resource for interventional and diagnostic radiologists, trainees, and all proceduralists who desire an easily accessible, highly visual reference for this complex specialty. Dr. Brandt C. Wible and his team of highly regarded experts provide up-to-date information on more than 100 interventional radiologic procedures to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. Chapters are well organized, referenced, and lavishly illustrated, comprising a useful learning tool for readers at all levels of experience as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
• Provides a comprehensive, expert reference for review and preparation of common and infrequently performed procedures, with detailed "step-by-step" instructions for conducting image-guided interventions in various clinical scenarios
• Covers vascular venous, arterial, and lymphatic procedures, with specific attention to thromboembolic, posttransplant, and oncologic therapies
• Addresses emerging nonvascular image-guided treatments in pain management, neurologic and musculoskeletal procedures, and others
• Contains new procedures chapters on endovascular treatments for pulmonary embolisms and deep vein thrombosis, prostate artery embolization, pelvic venous disorders, and percutaneous/endovascular arteriovenous fistula (AVF) creation
• Features sweeping updates throughout, including updated guidelines and recommendations from the Society of Interventional Radiology
• Offers more than 3,200 images (in print and online), including radiologic
images, full-color medical illustrations, instructional photo essays, and clinical
and histologic photographs
• Clearly demonstrates procedural steps, complications, treatment alternatives, variant anatomy, and more?all fully annotated to highlight the most important diagnostic information
• Organized by procedure type, allowing for quick comparison of different procedural techniques that may have complementary or alternative rolesin managing specific disease states
• Builds on the award-winning second edition, which won first prize in the British Medical Association’s Medical Book Awards, Radiology category
• Includes the enhanced eBook version, which allows you to search all text, figures, and references on a variety of devices
등록된 상품이 없습니다.