Physical Rehabilitation of the Injured Athlete is a medical reference book that equips you to apply today’s hottest strategies in non operative sports rehabilitation, so you can help your patients return to play as quickly and fully as possible.
- Send your players back to the field fast with the latest strategies in non-operative sports rehabilitation.
- Get balanced, dependable guidance on sports rehabilitation from a multidisciplinary author team that contributes perspectives
from orthopaedics and sports medicine, athletic training, and physical therapy.
- Ensure effective treatment planning with a stronger emphasis on evidence-based practice.
- Master the latest with brand-new chapters on Developing Treatment Pathways, Biomechanical Implications in Shoulder and
Knee Rehabilitation, Temporomandibular Rehabilitation, Thigh Rehabilitation, Gait Assessment, Functional Movement
Assessment, and Plyometric Training Drills.
- Access the fully searchable text, downloadable image bank, and 9 online-only appendices at www.expertconsult.com.
Andrews provides evidence-based guidance for sports medicine rehabilitation.
등록된 상품이 없습니다.